Rekrutujemy! We’re hiring!
Foundation for Civic Monitoring OKO, the publisher of the Wiktor Osiatyński Archive and OKO.press is hiring
Foundation for Civic Monitoring OKO, the publisher of the Wiktor Osiatyński Archive – a rule of law monitoring centre – is hiring!
Position title: Website Editor
Part-time: 10-16 hours/ week, remote work possible
Starting date: as soon as possible
- Updating an English-language resource on rule of law in Poland, which includes taking part in writing as well as editing, proofreading and publishing texts online, and uploading documents
- Running Twitter account @archiwumO with original shareable content in English
- Working closely with the project team
- Native speaker of English or someone with native-like skills
- Editing and proofreading skills in English
- Digital competences or willingness to learn (WordPress, Twitter)
- Interest in Polish politics and law is an asset
- Preferably based in Warsaw, Poland
What we offer:
- A stimulating work environment, close-knit and committed team
- The chance to contribute to and gain practical experience in informing about a highly relevant contemporary European issue
- Part time contract under the Polish law or B2B
- Remote work possible
Join our team!
More about our initiative: https://archiwumosiatynskiego.pl/en/
Send a CV and cover letter to: [email protected] by January, 18, 2019.